Hi beautiful people! Today’s look was inspired by one of my subscribers who suggested I introduce a lil’ more colour on my channel. It’s reeeeeeally not much, but trust me I am working on it. I added a dramatic twist to my everyday brown smokey eye look, and added a pop of yellow. Using the Jaclyn Hill and Morphe Favourites Palette, I hope you enjoy it!!
WHAT I USED IN THE VIDEO!
– Nivea Men Aftershave Balm
– Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation #W3 // Beauty Blender
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer #10 Light // Beauty Blender
– MAC Prep + Prime “Light Boost” // Beauty Blender
– Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder // Elf Blush Brush
– Jaclyn Hill & Morphe Brushes Favourites Palette
– Brushes: Morphe M300 // MAC #217
– NYX Primal Colour “Hot Yellow”
– NYX Micro Brow Pencil “Brunette”
– Koko Lashes “Mischa”
– The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer // BH Studio Pro Contour Brush
– Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette “Sombre” and “Shadowplay”
– ABH “That Glow” Glow Kit “Golden Bronze” // BH Studio Pro
– ABH “That Glow” Kit “Sunburst” & “Bubbly” // Elf Blush Brush
– LIP #1 : Spice Liner from MAC & “Soft Spoken” Suede Lip Cream from NYX
– LIP #2 : “Currant” Liner from MAC & “Montenegro” by Amrezy and Lipland Cosmetics
I’ve owned the Jaclyn Hill favourites palette since it released (a year ago? two?) and I’ve never really played around with it. So here’s some playing around done!! I adore how this makeup look turned out and I honestly hope you like it too. What other colourful looks do you think I could create with this palette? Send me an email at mariahadiamanPR@gmail.com and let me know !
I honestly thank you so much for your endless support, and always checking back into my website to see what I’m rambling about. Below are a few more pictures I took with this makeup look, and I hope you have an amazing rest of your day.