Hey lovely people, so today’s video is a basic run-down of the makeup concoction that that is my every-day makeup routine. I’ve been using the majority of these products for a while, but some of the limited edition ones like the MAC In Extra Dimension Skinfinish in “Oh, Darling” and “Shaft of Gold” but the Maybelline concealer and foundation have been staples in my makeup collection since the beginning of the year (I Think lol)
Though I’m planning on making a seperate video/ blogpost about it in the near future, I wanted to talk about the Cera Ve products that i’ve been using. So I’ve been using both the Eye Repair Cream and the Daily Moisturizing Lotion in the AM and PM formulas and I’ve seriously been impressed. The brand is one that i’ve seen around, but it wasnt until I received a coupon in my shoppers drug mart app for some money off that i actually committed to buying it. Oh, and Katy AKA LustreLux talked highly of it, so it must be good right? But yeah, I’m loving Cera Ve right now, and I can’t wait to try out more of their products.
Here are the products I used in This Video.
– Cera Ve Eye Repair Cream
– Cera Ve Daily Moisturizing Lotion
– Guerlain L’or Face Primer
– Smashbox Photofinish Pore Minimizing Primer
– Maybeline Matte + Poreless Foundation #125
– Maybelline Fit Me Concealer #10
– Revlon Stay Matte Powder in “Translucent”
– Makeup Geek Shadow “Creme Brulee”
– Bare Minerals Concealer in “Well Rested”
– MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in “Medium Dark”
– Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
– MAC Matte Blush in “Peaches”
– MAC In Extra Dimension Skinfinish in “Shaft of Gold”
– MAC In Extra Dimension Skinfinish in “Oh, Darling” *cries of joy*
– YSL Babydoll Mascara
– Sephora Rouge Lipstick in “Ingenious”
– Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara
MUSIC (used with permission from artist)
Juicy by Markatan : https://soundcloud.com/major-league-recordings/markatan-juicy-august-10th?in=major-league-recordings/sets/markatan-juicy-ep-august-10th
And that’s that!! Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel, like and share. And I’ll talk to you next time. Much love.